January 12, 2009

Mondays with "GG"...

"GG, what would you like for breakfast in the morning? I'll cook you whatever you want!"

"My Daddy says that you like dessert for breakfast or I could make you some pancakes (and I promise I'll remember to add the eggs)!"

"GG": is my beloved grandmother...mother to 7...grandmother to 18 (13 boys, 5 girls)... great grandmother to 4 boys...she loves looking through the blog when my mom visits with her on Monday evenings...this is my gift to you Mom Mom...I Love you!

1 comments:

phyllis@mdsalem.org said...

Jenna, GG says she loves you and can't wait to see "the whole bunch" of you soon. "Jenna I love you so much will you let me have baby Eli?" She is enjoying a chocolate milkshake from DQ right now as we peruse your blog. We watched a lot of video clips too today. She loved each one. Keep up the good work. Hope you are feeling ok.
Love,

Mom