October 25, 2010

Multitude Monday...

continuing my journey to 1000 gifts as a part of The Gratitude Community...

23...warm chocolate chip cookies (I seriously cannot believe it's taken me this long to record this one)

24...


25...


26...

27...


28...


29...


30...little hands reaching for my face

31...singing Chris Tomlin's Sing Sing Sing with the boys on the way to school

32...Eli making Will belly laugh with silly mouth noises (in the middle of the library)

33...Joshua's excessive celebration after his soccer goal

34...warm baby asleep on my chest while watching soccer games on a crisp fall morning

35...the way Joshua likes to pretend he's leaving for a trip because he loves the goodbye kiss and the warm welcome upon his return

36...



37...Mom and Dad's help on a weekend I was flying solo

38...Wes' return home after a weekend retreat with some close friends


holy experience

6 comments:

jeana said...

Love your list! It is very familiar to me being a mom of 3 little boys. Your's are just adorable! Joining you in gratitude this morning.

Jeana

Christi said...

Love your list, and the way you documented with pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Lovely list and pictures! :)

We ahve so much to be thankful for, don't we?

Erika said...

I LOVE the way you view #24! Thanks for giving me new perspective! :)

Stopping over from the gratitude community!

Unknown said...

i love your blog. found it from ann voskamp! love your list and the quotes from your boys. i love a mama who loves her babies!!

Jenny said...

I loved seeing the love between your boys reflected in these photos.