April 25, 2011

Multitude Monday #681 - #735...

"Oh praise the one who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead."
Kristian Stanfill

I praise Him by counting the gifts He daily bestows upon me...

681...Isaiah 45:3
682...hearing my watch chime the hours
683...hearing him say " I may stay for dinner because I just like being around you guys."
684...hearing stories of donations given to NURU
685...
a friend calling to check in
686...realizing Families Where Grace Is In Place is challenging my thoughts on parenting and my relationships in general
687...pink clouds during sunset
688...exploring the mysterious wonders of a cave with Micaiah's class
689...time with Micaiah and his buddies from school
690...hearing him belly laugh
691...baseball with the boys after the rain
692...time to play with the camera
693...mud dripping from rain boots
694...leaves on our Japanese Maple tree in the backyard

695...watching an old video and realizing they grow up so fast
696...Eli calling me to see "slimys" at the back door
697...his uniform all laid out for his first game...10 hours later
698...his first hit
699...his first pitch
700...receiving an insurance check for speech and OT services...we were told would never be reimbursed
701...silence
702...time for reflection
703...actively wiping my written sin away as a reminder of what Jesus has done for me through the cross
704...time for communion
705...lighting a candle to remember Christ's sacrifice on my behalf
706...releasing my burdens to the one that is my "Burden- Bearer" Matt 11:28
707...a time for remembrance
708...God answering a prayer for an appointment to be rescheduled
709...watching Will laugh at Dad juggling
710...a run with my Dad
711...dying Easter eggs with the boys

712...an afternoon nap
713...boys playing nicely together for a period of time
714...praying with a friend
715...bike ride with Will
716...purple in the sky at sunset
717...filling Easter eggs
718...designing a maze of strings for the boys to follow to their baskets on Easter morning
719...seeing them walk into church
720...corporate celebration of Jesus' resurrection
721...counting eggs


722...glorious weather on Easter Sunday that only encouraged the celebratory nature of the day
723...a family afternoon hike
724...a first aid kit in the car that came in handy
725...a big purple ball found in the woods at just the right time
726...seeing brothers caring for one another
727...amazement over God's handiwork

728...brothers exploring the woods

729...that my family can climb mountains
730...finding a geocache
731...refreshing cold water on a warm spring day
732...watching them run together to retrieve the car for the rest of us
733...a Dairy Queen treat after an afternoon hike in the woods
734...dinner delivered by a neighbor
735...that Jesus paid it all!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I enjoyed reading your joyful list; mud and Dairy Queen, egg hunting and church...Life is good!

Christ is Risen! Truly He is Risen!

Patti Hanan said...

I enjoyed reading your gratitude list and the pictures of your precious boys!

Terri said...

I enjoyed reading your list today. Loved the pictures!

Lauren said...

what a wonderful list!!! I love #683... that must warm your heart so much!! :)

Christ is Risen!! Looks like a marvelous Easter was had at your place! :)

Lauren
http://becauseimyours.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

Love your list! Especially what your son said at dinner:) Also really enjoyed the pictures, makes me want to play in the dirt and mud too:)