July 19, 2011

Summer To Do List...

At the beginning of summer the family came up with a list of things we would like to do...at the top of Micaiah's list was an Orioles game...so when we saw that with 5 fill up's at BP you would earn 2 free tickets...he and I made it our mission.

I thought for sure he and his Daddy would go but when he and Wes were discussing the game... Micaiah said he wanted to go with me because "I don't think Mommy's ever been to an Orioles game."





I've been to some Orioles games but none as exciting as this...O's vs Red Sox...big hitting...we stayed the whole time and even though we lost, Micaiah helped me see things during the game that I may have never noticed and with so much excitement that the guy in the next seat told me multiple times through the night "I love it." This boy loves baseball through and through.

Sweet Shot Day

1 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like you guys had fun.

Great shots!!

Sweet memories.