April 16, 2012

Multitude Monday #3003 - #3023...

"...so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the LORD, and there is no other..." Isaiah 45:6 

IMG_3072

Giving thanks with the Gratitude Community for His unending gifts...

...A warm cup of tea...
...Will singing as he goes about his "work"...
...warm heat that thaws cold feet...
...a morning with a friend...
...evening dishes cleaned by my sweet husband...
...conversation that encourages...
...a substitute teacher at drum lessons that grooves around the room while Micaiah plays...
...hearing and thinking on this quote: "God will never protect you from something He can perfect you through."...
...worship that brings me to tears...


...Late evenings on the playground...
...boys digging in the dirt...
...the backyard alive with color...
...neighborhood street filled with boys on bikes, scooters and ...Will with his tractor...
...my husbands perseverance in his work fitness challenge...
...God's gentle reminder to slow and continue to press into Him...
...humidity that brings out the curls in their hair...
...prayers whispered as we move throughout our day...
...my cousin Taylor staying with us...
...how the boys love having him around...
...this picture with my flower picking boys...

IMG_3056

  

4 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Oh, I love that picture of you and your boys!

Alicia said...

That picture of you and your boys almost brings me to tears.. a portrait of joy! I, too, am praising God for kids digging in the dirt these days.. the glories of spring all wrapped up in the grit of earth!

Court D said...

Thanks for sharing that video and I agree, that is a great picture! Nice to meet you, I popped over from Ann's.

Rebecca said...

What a BEAUTIFUL picture of you and your boys! It is wonderful when worship brings us to tears. Lovely list! Counting my gifts along with you today, sister!