September 11, 2012

Multitude Monday #3383 - #3407...


Giving thanks with the Gratitude Community for His unending gifts...


...driving with the windows down "rockin out" (as Eli likes to say) to Me Without You by Toby Mac...

...carrying Eli through the mall as he showers me with kisses for all my hard work (because he forgot his shoes)...

...Joshua climbing all over me giving me kisses as he reads his book for school...

...early morning ride on the swing as the sunrises... 
upload

...brothers...

Swinging as the sunrises...


...Wes' hard work in the laundry area...

...conviction that prompts me to make things right...

...new beginnings...

...reading this..."If we ground ourselves in the reality that we trust God, we can face circumstances that are out of our control without acting out of control.  We can't always fix our circumstances but we can fix our minds on God." 
Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst

...trusting that God will give him what he needs...

...an early morning masterpiece...


...night out with neighborhood girls...


...this sight as I come in from my early morning run...

upload


...Eli's goal...

...family supporting each other...

...a van full of boys... 

...Micaiah saying "Mom you look great."
 

...glorious weather...

...breeze coming in through the windows...

...hearing him singing in my ear as I hold him during worship...

...the evening sky...

...the sky tonight...  

...dinner with extended family...

...the boys enjoying "gourmet" Ravens M+M's from their new dispenser...
 
...this little guys new favorite line..."You are so beautiful!"






  

0 comments: