February 11, 2013

Multitude Monday #3818 - #3838...


"But I am like an olive tree
    flourishing in the house of God;
I trust in God’s unfailing love
    for ever and ever.
For what you have done I will always praise you
    in the presence of your faithful people.
And I will hope in your name,
    for your name is good."
Psalm 52:8-9


So today along with the Gratitude Community... I will praise Him for His gifts this week...


...our house up for sale...

It's official...#houseselling


...a dental visit with 3 kids in tow...

...5 house showings in 3 days...

...a morning to take pictures for my friends sister's bridal shower...

...for taking risks and saying yes...instead of being afraid of failure...



...and a husband that encourages me to take the risks...



...for a friend that continues to encourage and provide me with opportunities to practice and hone my photography skills...




...my husband that took all 4 of the boys to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum while I was taking pictures and we had two showings at our house...


...a trip to the library with the younger two...

Reading a book at the library...

...a morning run...

...catching a glimpse of God's painting in the sky...



...Eli saying he found some money for us to buy a house...

Eli said he found some money for us to buy our house...#willthiswork

...Sunday worship led by my talented and humble husband that draws me into a sweet place with the Lord...

...neighbors that let us come over during our open house...

...watching Will eat a doughnut...

Well that's one way to eat a doughnut!


...reading this today...Streams in the Desert never fails to touch me right where I am at the moment...He is good and trustworthy!
This mornings message...forward!

...waiting to see if we'll get a contract of sale for our house from any of the showings/open house this past week/weekend...

...an hour and a half car service appointment with 3 kids in tow...

...the gentleman at the Toyota dealership making and handing out fresh popped popcorn to the boys...

Thank you popcorn man at the Toyota dealership!

...a Valentine's Day Party with our homeschool field trip group...

...hearing this on the radio as I contemplate waiting...so thankful for the Lords gentle leading...

"waiting is fundamentally wrapped up with knowing, trusting, and believing in the Lord and His person (His character) and in His promises...
The ability to wait on the Lord stems from being confident and focused on who God is and in what God is doing. It means confidence in God’s person: confidence in His wisdom, love, timing, understanding of our situation and that of the world. It means knowing and trusting in God’s principles, promises, purposes, and power." 
Bible.Org/Waiting 


  

1 comments:

Janis Cox said...

Oh I was enthralled with your week - and exhausted too. :)
I love the husband who encourages you to take risks. Mine too - (publishing my first children's book)
and I love the sky - reddish pink. Just beautiful.
Thanks for sharing your gifts,
Blessings,
Janis