August 21, 2013

Multitude Monday #4171 - #4194...


Today along with the Gratitude Community I list his gifts from this past week...


...after nap reading with "drankie" in his jammies...
After nap reading...thanks @bethesda4 for the train book! #1000gifts



...boys in the forest...
Boys in the forest... #1000gifts, #macefamilysummer


...dinner with a friend...

...this view on the way through the mountains...
Psalm 27:4                       "One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple."       #1000gifts


...thinking on this scripture as I travel home to visit my grandmother during her last hours here on this earth...
 Psalm 27:4  "One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple."   

...prayers over her bedside...

...hearing stories about the boys "drive in" movie with daddy and their cousins...

...sitting on the deck of my childhood home on a beautiful day...

...findings from my grandmothers treasure box...

Findings from my grandmothers treasure box...#1000gifts

...mom's breakfast omelets...

...conversations that are "painfully fufilling"...

...attending our old home church...

...this view from where we celebrated the life of my grandmother...
The view from where we celebrated the life of my grandmother... #1000gifts
...family together... 




...my mother and father in law that offer help...

...a beautiful memorial service honoring Mom Mom...

...my husbands musical contribution to the service per Mom Mom's request...Amazing Grace and her testimony "On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand"...

...an escape to the beach...

...shark tooth hunting with Daddy...
Shark tooth hunting with daddy... #macefamilysummer
...Will's joy in chasing birds on the beach...
upload

...Will enjoying time with his Uncle Josh...
Will with his Uncle Josh... #macefamilysummer

...all my boys...
Cure for 10 hours in the car yesterday...a baseball game between brothers.


...Poppy and Eli and their pet butterfly "Chink"...
Eli and Poppy and their pet butterfly "Chink."

...face painting fun at Daddy's work party...


Face painting fun at Daddy's work party...


 




0 comments: