September 13, 2013

Instagrams...

from the past few weeks...

...the boys enjoying the reservoir after a failed geocache attempt...
upload


...after nap wonder...

After nap wonder...he won't be little for long...


...morning break...

Morning break... #homeschool
...our 24 hour getaway...
My view from here... #bedfordsprings
...these timely words from sevenly.org...

Thank you #Sevenly... I needed to hear this today!


..."I want to play soccer!" as he's watching Micaiah's soccer practice...

#threeisworsethantwo

...a morning with Josh at one of his favorite places..."Mom, maybe I could work here when I grow up?"...

"I want to work here when I grow up." #homeschool



...so thankful for the neighbors dog that loves on Joshua so well...
Thankful for the neighbors dog...#1000gifts


...my view from where I write this afternoon...trying to see the good in a week that was really hard.  So thankful for the promise of Psalm 91:4 

"He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge."

#myview from where I write...trying to see the good in a week that was really hard.  So thankful for the promise of psalm 91:4 "He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge."

0 comments: