November 21, 2010

Christmas Cards...

No I'm not sharing our Christmas Cards just yet, but I thought I would share about how I plan on using Shutterfly this Holiday season.

For the past few years we have purchased our Christmas Cards from Shutterfly because they have such a great selection to choose from. Below are some of the cards that have caught my eye this year...



Another way we have used Shutterfly the past few holiday seasons...we have worked together with my brother and sister in law to make a photo collage poster for our grandparents. You can check out the options for collages here. They have 8x10 options but you can order up to 20x30!

We also love to make calendars for our family that live far away...a little reminder to them each month that we love them and are thinking of them. Shutterfly has so many calendar options to choose from and you can even personlize your special occasions with a photo and a text! Check out the calendar options here.


Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

0 comments: