June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day...

to the best Daddy around!


















Micaiah says..."I love that you really play with me and that you enjoy throwing baseball. I also am thankful that you are really loving."

Joshua says..."You are a good friend. I like it when you play with me and throw me onto the couch and tickle me."

Eli says..."I love that you play with me and do puzzles with me."

Will says (with a little help from Mommy)..."I love when you tickle me. My favorite part of the day is when you come home."

Mommy says..."Wes, you are an incredible father. You provide our boys with such a great example of their Heavenly Father's love for them. I am thankful that you work hard to provide for our family. It still amazes me that you can push yourself to learn anything whether it's a musical instrument or a new career (VP of IT with a Biology degree). We appreciate you more than you know and pray you have a wonderful Father's Day!"

0 comments: