June 13, 2011

Multitude Monday #953 - #984....

"The time has come To stand for all we believe in
So I for one am gonna Give my
praise to You
Today today it's all or nothing
All the way The
praise goes out to You
Yeah all the
praise goes out to You
Today today I live for one thing
To give You
praise In everything I do
Yeah all the praise goes out to You
"
an excerpt from "The Time Has Come"
(see link in post below)

Joining with The Gratitude Community as I continue my journey toward
1000 gifts of praise to Him...
Monday, June 6th
953...his fever that allowed us to sit on the couch and read books together
954...homemade peanut butter cookies to celebrate the last day of Kindergarten
955...the way he shakes his head "no" whenever you ask him a question

Tuesday, June 7th
956...backyard hydrangeas beginning to show their color
957...watching them participate in field day
958...their first Slurpee's
959...catching up with a friend that I haven't seen in months
960...a little girl in pony tails

Wednesday, June 8th
961...Eli's breakfast date with Daddy
962...good news from a friend that we have been praying for...the adoption is finalized (2 years later)
963...hearing this song...The Time Has Come and allowing the words to run deep
964...his teacher's "encouraging" words
965...time to sit in the sunshine and read
966...the baby trying to jump

Thursday, June 9th
967...his smile as she praised him
968...how even the words she used to describe him remind me of Kelsey
969...the way Eli says "William" emphasizing the "L's"
970...the way Joshua puts his hand on his cheek and says "Hmm, let's see."

Friday, June 10th
971...meeting Daddy for lunch
972...hearing the exclamation "Oh Dear!"
973...the smell of dinner in the slow cooker
974...an afternoon nap

Saturday, June 11th
975...Joshua and his baseball trophy


976...Eli and his favorite socks

977...my Dad seeing him pitch

978...that all the younger boys made it through his doubleheader (with a little help from friends)
979...Eli and his best friend
Eli and his best friend Tyler
980...celebrating Poppy's birthday


Sunday, June 12th
981...seeing my husband express his God given talents...simply beautiful!
982...Song of Solomon 8:6 and
983...this song..."You Won't Relent"
984...a surprise backyard wedding


6 comments:

Hannah Avery said...

Beautiful! I had two peanut butter cookies this week too, and they were oh so wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

-Hannah

Emily said...

This was precious to read today. I also have 4 young boys (1 is on the way). It's a challenge sometimes, but finding the sacred among all the testosterone is the only way to live! God bless you!

Clare said...

I grew up with six brothers, so seeing all the baseball photos made me smile. : ) Beautiful list!

Theresa Miller said...

Life looks full of fun at your house with four boys! Lovely list...I especially love it when they try to jump for the first time. Precious!

You are almost there - 1000 (and then beyond)

Emily T. Thomas said...

Love the last one on your list - a SURPRISE backyard wedding!!!
Hope that willbe a sep post!
Blessingds!
LIB
http://bit.ly/jjYvCB

Pauline said...

So lovely to read your list (so close to 1000!). I have four boys too, and have recently started my own list...