November 6, 2012

Multitude Monday #3533 - #3556...

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever."
Psalm 118:1

Giving thanks with the Gratitude Community for His unending gifts...

...seeing him clapping the beat as he sings in the backseat...

...Micaiah building a night light with his snap circuit set before nightfall...

...how we use his night light to read while we all settle for bed...  

...this picture coming via email reminding me of good times with friends...



...my husbands tireless work to keep us on schedule for a house showing...

...a Hullabaloo game after a long day inside...

...boys dueling yogurt tubes...



...boys surprising me with a "Happy Birthday sign" as I come back in from my morning run...





...a husband that never ceases to amaze me with his gift giving abilities...


...boys watching airplanes take off at the airport...

Watching planes take off at the airport...

...catching up with family mid-day...


...Micaiah's latest creation...

His latest creation...a soccer stadium.  I love how he designed the goal! #legos


...Lite Brite with Eli all snuggled under blankets...

Lite brite with my buddy Eli...#litebrite

...mom's offer to watch the boys so we could celebrate my birthday with friends...

...a glimpse of His beauty on the front step...

God's beauty on the front step...


...watching him resting peacefully...



...receiving gifts in the mail... 

...sensing that God is guiding and directing us...

...his help packing...



...how Joshua gives me my own stuffed animal (Jake) for my birthday present...but kindly reminds me that he needs to see Jake every morning...

...his excitement as we explore the aquarium together...
Aquarium with my little man...while the older boys are in a class

...the beauty of fall in the backyard...


...Eli with his first trophy...


  ...Will saying "I want to pray!  Thank you God for all the food.  Amen."...


  

0 comments: