May 12, 2013

Multitude Monday #3984 - #4008...

"He stilled the storm to a whisper
 the waves of the sea were hushed. 
They were glad when it grew calm
 and he guided them to their desired haven. 
 Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love
    and his wonderful deeds for mankind."
Psalm 107:29-31

Today along with the Gratitude Community I list His endless gifts...

...my husbands tireless work getting the storage unit cleared out...

...a day trip to OC to visit some family...


My creation
...how the trip restores and refreshes my soul...

...Will's stunned amazement as he stares at the vastness of the ocean... 

...boys digging through the sand for a treasure of sand crabs...

...Joshua's heart for others that teaches me and challenges me at the same time...

...funnelcakes on the boardwalk...    

...Micaiah's mother's day present...

Micaiah's Mothers Day gift...a handmade pillow. #1000gifts

...an early morning walk with a friend...

...writing group and how it challenges me to write things that are bubbling beneath the surface...

...celebrating a friends 40th birthday...realizing that it was truly something to celebrate...he has faced death many times but God had other plans...

...God's constant pursuit of me even in my weariness... 

...dinner with friends...

...steak with blue cheese butter, roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus...

...boys running through the house dressed as different superheros...




...breakfast on Mother's Day...

...an evening baseball game...

...watching him light up when he hit a line drive to center field... 

...his joy in learning how to blow bubbles with his gum...






...a conversation with my brother...  

...a climbing tree with boys decorating the branches...

...me and 2 of 4...
2 of the 4...  


...a family hike...



...Will with his rocks...



...a picture with my boys...minus the important one taking the picture...


  




0 comments: