November 4, 2013

Multitude Monday #4266 - #4286...


  "Feeling gratitude and not expressing it
is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
William Arthur Ward


Today along with the Gratitude Community I list his gifts from the week...

...a sunny day to explore Mount Vernon with Micaiah...


All day #fieldtrip with Micaiah!!

...meeting some of his classmates...


...my in laws help with the other boys so I could take the day to go on Micaiah's field trip...

...Will napping...
"Mom I'm not tired.  I don't need a rest."   #famouslastwords, #momknowsbest


...the way his "dranky" jingles as he walks down the hall...

...catching these classic Eli faces in his school Halloween parade...
Giraffe collage


...Will enjoying the leaves...
PicMonkey Collage


...fun with Micaiah's hair for his rockstar halloween costume...seeing him in his element at school...
The rockstar! #kidshalloween

...hearing Micaiah laugh with his friends...


...this picture Wes sent me of Will...those eyes...the hair...that smile...and his response when he saw this picture "I need a haircut."...
#staticelectricity

...Dad's help wrangling this crew while trick or treating...
#latergram

...laughing with my dad while we watched Eli take his giraffe costume really seriously...




...conversation with my sister in law in the kitchen while we make dinner and the kids play...


...a sweet treat and short visit at Panera with my mom...

...family picture swap with friends...

...impromptu dinner and great conversation to end the evening...

...a beautiful fall day to watch Micaiah play soccer...
Beautiful afternoon to watch Micaiah play #soccer


...dancing and singing to Imagine Dragons "On Top of the World" while driving in the car with Joshua...

...watching Will sword fight with his Daddy...

...a long run as the sun rises...

...watching Nacho Libre with the boys and laughing hard...



2 comments:

bluecottonmemory said...

We were schedule to go to Mt Vernon and a few other places in early December. We made it to Colonial Williamsburg - and had an awesome time, but a death in the family brought us home before we took the boys! So glad you guys had a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

Bluecottonmemory...I'm thankful that you stopped by Our Adventure with Boys again! I hope you get to make the trip to Mt. Vernon another time. It's definitely worth the trip.