November 11, 2013

Multitude Monday #4287 - #4322...


"Collect moments not things."

Today along with the Gratitude Community I list his gifts from the week...all pics were taken with my iphone...

...birthday wishes from my favorite boys...

...my loving husband that came home from work and cleaned the bottom floor of the house while I was away on a field trip with Joshua...as a birthday surprise...

...this note from Eli...

The best #birthday note from Eli this morning...


...a special birthday cake homemade and delivered by my lovely neighbor Mallory...

...friends dropping off birthday gifts...

...late birthday dinner and good conversation with Wes...

...pumpkin cheesecake...

...my babysitters birthday gift of free babysitting for our evening out...

...an evening bike ride with Eli and Will...

He has a need for #speed...


...some stolen moments with Eli after his dentist appointment...we go to Panera for an afternoon treat...

...Eli telling me that he and Ben were baking cookies for the queen Mary Jane on the playground...

...Will saying "I gonna brush my hair because it's growing up."...

...Will and his buddy Daphne waiting at the bus stop...

Will with his friend Daphne this morning at the bus stop...#neighborhood


...pulling off a birthday surprise lunch for a friend...

...the babysitters that watched our 17 kids so we could grab lunch together...
So thankful for this group of women...homeschooling with them this year has been life giving!  #1000gifts

...the beautiful group of women in the photo above that have made this years homeschooling journey lifegiving...

...great conversation that lingers long...

...watching William enjoy a beautiful fall day...

Will enjoying this cold, windy fall day...I had to force myself to bundle up and get outside today!

...quiet late nights to edit recent portrait sessions...

...a night out with a good friend for dinner and catching up on life, art and our walk with God...

...one of our favorite fall traditions...our wall of thanks...
Thankful for @annvoskamp and one of our favorite fall traditions... #eucharisteo, #1000gifts

...Eli's heart of gratitude...
Such a gift to see Eli's heart of gratitude... #heloveshisdaddy, #1000gifts, #eucharisteo


...a day to take care of Micaiah while he battled the stomach bug...it made me realize how little of my time he actually receives...

...reading through pages and pages of "The Complete Peanuts Collection" with Micaiah and laughing loud...

...catching Joshua with his head bowed, hands folded in prayer at the table...

...his response when I asked him if he was praying..."I'm just waiting to see if God has anything to say to me."...

...hearing Micaiah read one of our favorites "The Little Engine That Could" to Will...
One of my favorite things to see/hear...Micaiah reading one of our favorites to William...we've been struggling here keeping screen time to a minimum and this is another reason why we need to #turnoffthescreens, #1000gifts, #thelittleenginethatcould

...a night out with girlfriends...yummy soup...hilarious stories long into the night...

...nebs that help silence late night coughs...
#nighttimenebs...



...watching my husband share his artistic gifts with the congregation on Sunday morning...how God blesses him as he gives and the way it blesses others...

...boys enjoying one of the greatest blessings of autumn...a big leaf pile...


...reading and studying the life of Gideon with Joshua...




2 comments:

Jennifer Dougan said...

Jenna,

Nice to meet you. I'm hopping over from Ann's link up. How fun to peek into your birthday week, and to see special moments with your boys, your man, and that group of homeschooling friends. Good gifts of people, huh?

Have a lovely week,
Jennifer Dougan
www.jenniferdougan.com

cairncottage said...

Hi, Jenna. I'm stopping over from Multitude on Mondays blog link-up. What an awesome list you have posted today!! Lot's of family and friend times!! Happy birthday to you, too!! God definitely has given you so much to be thankful for!
In His Love, Ann @ Christ in the Clouds
http://christintheclouds.blogspot.com/