February 25, 2009

Singing over me...

This past weekend I was reminded of the following verse...

"The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

Wow...he rejoices over me with singing? Really...

Then again in a song from Third Day's new album Revelation (the boys love this CD...so we are listening to it over and over again)

"Today I found myself after searching all these years
And the man that I saw wasn't at all who I thought he'd be
I was lost when you found me here
I was broken beyond repair
Then You came along and You sang your song over me
Feels like I'm born again, feels like I'm living
For the very first time in my life."


Lord let the repetition of these words imprint your truth in my heart and mind.


Here is a link to the song by Third Day...
http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ea7a6d6838cdba83e5ef

0 comments: