January 10, 2011

Multitude Monday #201-210...

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trails of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish it's work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4

Wow, what a long week! Muddling through a week like the last one makes me thankful that I've committed to making it to 1000 gifts...
because it's easy to keep my eyes focused on my circumstances and forget to look for the gratitude in the midst of the chaos...
so I continue my journey to 1000 gifts as a part of the Gratitude Community...

201...looking back I realize that the rest and renewal I experienced over the holidays was necessary to push through last week (Thanks Wes!)


202...that someone is finally putting the pieces together so that we can help him in the best way possible


203...a friends offer to take him to play for the morning


204...Psalm 105:4 reading this and knowing He was speaking to me in the quiet


205...neighbors offering to provide dinner


206...days when laundry wasn't the priority
























207...his help when it became the priority

























...he really is the "best helper" hands down!
























208...watching him learn and explore
(picture taken by Daddy)

















209...just us enjoying an indoor soccer game


















210...a new week



0 comments: