January 29, 2011

Success and Baby Fat...

Remember my post about Wills New Years Resolution?
We had dinner with friends last night that live in a split level. The step to walk up out of the living room is a little smaller than our landing at the bottom of the step...so Will practiced his motor planning skills until he conquered it...but would it be enough to "climb" the larger step back home?

This morning mid clothing change he made a dash for the landing...here is a sequence of pictures taken real time (first rule of mommy photography...always have your camera ready)!








ahh...success...

"I guess I'll clap for myself...I did it!"

Now...on the subject of baby fat...scroll back through these pictures...absolutely adorable!!!

1 comments:

Dorie said...

Oh how sweet! What a great moment to capture in photographs.