January 9, 2012

Multitude Monday #1750 - #1771...

Joining with the Gratitude Community to give thanks for His everyday, ordinary gifts...

1750...boys running, laughing and playing together
1751...fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies
1752...hearing Eli say "I love you all the way to the sun!"
1753...Will worshipping and teaching us all what it means to come to Him as a little child
1754...hearing Will say "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!"




1755...Psalm 55
1756...rock band with the boys
1757...how God is moving in the hearts of our boys
1758...my new running watch
1759...my Message Bible that stays in my purse for opportunities to catch a few minutes with Him
1760...time to catch up with my best friend
1761...hearing about how God prompted my heart to share this verse with them and how it confirmed something that was spoken over them months ago
1762...catching this glimpse of the moon



1763...and turning around and catching this glimpse of the sunset




1764...her encouraging text with Isaiah 50:4
1765...my husbands encouragement and help in following through with what God has called me to do
1766...dancing in the kitchen with Wes and Will
1767...watching my husband worship the Lord
1768...Geyser fun
1769...new basement carpet (again...yes, it's a long story)
1770...this reminder in Colossians 1:18-20
1771...the encouragement of another parent that shared...that her child came home and said "Mom, I want to learn to pray like Josh. He prays like a Mommy and a Daddy."

2 comments:

Momma Jen said...

LOVE it! I read Colossians through this morning (in The Message too) and that first chapter is full of SO MUCH light and hope for me. What a fantastic list, even if a new carpet might mean you had a soggy new one earlier? Blessings on you as you continue to seek to recognize God's love in your daily life.

In Everything said...

fun list... sounds like lots of adventures!