January 30, 2012

Multitude Monday #1815 - #1835...

Joining with The Gratitude Community in my endless list of thanks...because it continues to transform me...

January 23rd...3 gifts found in Christ

...He redeems
...He is our peace
...He offers us wisdom

January 24th...3 things blue
...
his "D" (blankie)
...my Nalgene bottle that reminds me to stay well hydrated
...my Bible

January 25th
one gift borrowed...the piano instructors yard for a good game of tag while he had his lesson
one gift found...time to study His word while he had Occupational Therapy
one gift inherited...how much Joshua reminds us all of Kelsey

January 26th
one gift before 9...an invitation to breakfast
one gift before 12...hearing the train whistle while we were playing outside, jumping in the car with the boys and catching the big CSX train
one gift after dark...Daddy playing with the boys and all of them laughing and wanting more




January 27th...3 gifts that might never have been
...
this cross against a cloudy sky



...seeing Eli at his preschool chapel (Will actually sat and sang the songs)
...an incredible conversation about God with the boys while driving in the car

January 28th...3 graces found in your friends
...my husbands friendship that reminds me of Christ
...a friend that knows my story as well as I do
...a friend that wakes up for our early morning runs

January 29th
a song heard...Your Love Never Fails...it captures so much of my story and Will loves to sing and dance to this one
a soft word..."It's just amazing what God has done."
where I saw light...sun room light shining down as he demonstrated his multitasking capabilities




0 comments: