May 7, 2008

Off to see Samson...

Samson is the new baby elephant at the Baltimore Zoo. We met him for the first time today. The boys were so excited. Micaiah is off to the right in this picture and Josh is closest to the camera...the other two are the Maurer boys.

This is baby Samson "drinking milk from his Mommy"...that's what Joshua told Wes at dinner tonight when Wes asked what Samsom was doing.


We enjoyed a long morning at the zoo and as we were driving home...I prepared the boys that they needed to go straight in the house and get ready for rest time. As I was getting Eli down for a nap I heard Micaiah say from the bathroom..."Why does it smell like the elephants in here?"
When I walked in there I wondered the same thing...so I cleaned the toilet and took the trash out thinking that maybe that was it. A little later I walked in again and it still smelled like "elephants" so I cleaned the floor around the toilet...you know boys aren't the most accurate sometimes.
Not until 9 pm tonight when Wes went in there did I hear him yell "How long has this pee been in here?" to which I responded, "In where?" to which he responded, "How long ago did Joshua pee in the 'little potty?'" Whoops...that's why the bathroom smelled like elephants.
On Sunday, when Joshua went pee pee in the potty he was so proud he wanted Daddy to see it...no big deal I thought we'll show him when he gets home from church. I guess things have been a little busy since then...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: