March 24, 2014

Multitude Monday #4681 - #4715...

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” 

-William Arthur Ward



Giving thanks with the Gratitude Community for His unending gifts...



4681...a beautiful night sky...


4682..."I Will Lift my Eyes" by Bebo Norman

4683...a friends email about Exodus 14:14 (Feb 1st in the Daily Audio Bible Commentary)...

4684, 4685...Will falling asleep on me...and the reminder that Eli needs my attention when he gets home from school as you can see in the corner of this picture :0


4686...Micaiah seeing Will asleep in my arms and saying, "I wish that was me.  Switch me places!"...

4687...light rain...

4688, 4689, 4690...finishing Unbroken...reading the last part to Wes in tears...beauty and redemption in such horrific circumstances...all glory to God...

4691...Wes calling to tell me to look at the moon...

4692...Psalm 105:4, The Message


"Keep your eyes open for God, watch for his works;
    be alert for signs of his presence."



4693...  "Do your best mom.  We can beat 'em." ... an afternoon bike ride with the boys...

 

4694...NURU's award and Jake's response
(please take a moment to read the above link on NURU's website)...

4695...hearing about Eli reading to his friend Ben during centers...

4696...listening to Will laugh out loud as he "sleeps a dream"...

4697...art in the afternoon light...

 

4698, 4699, 4700...Helping Up Mission tour...for our tour guide and his story...how when we leave Micaiah says "I want to come back here and serve."...

4701...listening to Micaiah explain to Joshua about addiction and the effects it takes on your mind, body and family...

4702, 4703, 4704...How Josh comes home with the Helping Up Mission needs list in hand and wants to gather stuff to take back to the mission...and then he wakes up the next morning and reminds us that we need to do that today...his delight in walking through the store, putting the "urgently needed" things in the cart to purchase...

4705, 4706...the beautiful blue sky filled with clouds...the boys looking for shapes in the clouds...an iPhone photo for Project 52...



4707...Micaiah telling us he's writing a persuasion speech about Mr. Jake and NURU...

4708...the adventure of life with boys...sometimes I'm struck by the fact that there really is nothing better and God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave me/us boys...

4709...comparing height with my oldest...

 

4710...a yard full of kids...

4711 ...bowling fun...

 
4712...hearing my husband sing "Nothing Holding Me Back" (the link is the original song...wish I had him singing it :)

4713, 4714, 4715...prayers for a sweet baby as he transitions from foster care to his grandfather...so thankful for his time in our community...for Micaiah's prayer for him...






0 comments: