September 11, 2011

10 Years Later...

I remember exactly where I was and how scared I felt knowing that things were so uncertain...I also remember a coworkers wise words...she said "Honey, you don't have to be fearful...Jesus is your rock."

Driving in the car yesterday I was listening to a CD that Wes put together for me and this song came on...A Mighty Fortress by Christy Nockels...I felt the Lord once again remind me that He is a mighty fortress in whom I can take refuge...when I got home I took some time to look up scriptures that remind me of this promise from Him...

"But the LORD has become my fortress,
and my God the rock in whom I take refuge."
Psalm 94:22

"Truly my soul finds rest in God;
my salvation comes from him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken...
Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge."
Psalm 62: 1, 2, 5-8


"Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead and guide me."
Psalm 31:3




video: if you received this post via email please visit www.ouradventurewithboys.com to view the music video

0 comments: