September 29, 2011

Determination...







I am praying that God continues to ignite the fire of learning in your heart despite how difficult it is sometimes...

Buddy...I know He has big plans for you...you just wait and see!

This is a promise from His word to you...

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
James 1:2-4

2 comments:

Kate said...

hi, fellow mother of 4 boys! just looking at your pictures makes me feel so connected to you. :) each one has a personality all his own, huh? thank you for your welcome.

The McClain's said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Jenna! So glad to be on this journey together. You have a beautiful family! God is so amazingly good! Brooke :)