September 5, 2011

Multitude Monday #1305 - #1343...

"I only deepen the wound of a hurting world when I neglect to give thanks."
~ Ann Voskamp


The endless list of thanks continues...

...hearing Will say "Wow"...
...a beautiful purple, orange, and yellow filled sky at sunset...
...him laughing at Kettle Corn popping...
...backyard baseball...
...electric cords strung across the street...
...brothers asking for his autograph...
...dinner on the outside patio...
...emails of prayer requests
...
power returned to our neighbors...
...the difference a friend makes...
...the way he pushed my hair back to gain my full attention...
...running into a friend...
...watching him walk in with such confidence...
...13.1 mile run (the first one that I can "remember")...
...my own caravan...
...an afternoon nap...
...sharing the couch with Eli...

...taking time to stare at his beautiful face...

...a crabcake and a baked potato...
...hearing his piano music in the house...
...the boys swimming with Mom Mom...
...a fun "Mystery Ride" to Hersheypark...
...brothers caring for one another...




...watching Wes have fun...



...the little one falling asleep on my chest...
...brave boys...


...these two laughing...




...their excitement in sharing the ride with me...



...rides just his size...
...how he turned around to see where I was...




...brothers lined up in a row...


...Eli's robot moves...

...robot races...
...
Will playing with trains (even if he sits on the train table to manipulate the trains)...
...chocolate chip pancakes and bacon...
...Will's little voice saying "uh oh"...
...seeing the bottom of the laundry basket...
...rain falling...




0 comments: