May 2, 2008

Nice enough...

...for a picnic! Micaiah called it a "baseball picnic" because little Melvin Mora #6 was there (Micaiah in disguise). During lunch Micaiah declared that I should have 11 babies so that he could have a baseball team. He specified a few things...they need to be all boys and they all have to come out on the same day. Wow...if he only knew!

Joshua loved the picnic idea because it allowed him more freedom to move while eating.

Eli enjoyed his first picnic lunch...he showed off by clapping his hands in between feeding himself.

I needed a day like this after yesterday. Wes and I were up the night before because Josh was wheezing so he had a doctor's appointment first thing that morning...where they added two new meds (now we're up to 4 to try to contol his allergies). Unfortunately, I had to run to two different pharmacies with all boys in tow to actually get the meds filled.

Because of compensating for my broken toe...I actually pulled my calf muscle so we also had to run to the orthopedist for a very attractive boot that I am now supposed to wear. As I was getting fitted, I thought the boys were sitting nicely in the chairs in front of me only to discover that they were both standing on the chairs making faces in a mirror above them...well, Joshua was actually licking the mirror.

We all took a nap yesterday afternoon and I remember Wes saying after dinner...I'm glad we can just relax tonight. We got them all in bed and then Micaiah yelled "Daddy, I need a drink!!" Which we now recognize as the first sign that he is about to throw up...

so days like today...I've realized I need to take in every last bite!!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: