March 12, 2009

An Interview with Micaiah...

I came across this interview on Facebook and curiosity got the best of me so here it is...I asked him the questions and recorded his words exactly...
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you a lot…
2. What makes mom happy?
When I help…
3. What makes mom sad?
When I’m mean…
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickle…
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I wasn’t even born before you were a child!
6. How old is your mom?
I don’t know…32
7. How tall is your mom?
33…
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Love me…
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
take care of Josh and Eli…
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
something you’ve never done…
11. What is your mom really good at?
school because you’re older than I am…
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Baseball, because you’re always afraid of the ball when I hit it…you go like this (and then he proceeds to show me how I “hide” from the ball)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Work hard to keep the home running…
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
You eat so much food it’s hard to tell…
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Not doing anything mean…
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A Ninja…I like Ninja’s
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Do school
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We do school together…you and me help each other
19. How are you and your mom different?
You’re a girl!
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you’re good to me...
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Florida or to Uncle Josh’s place in Charleston, SC

0 comments: