October 17, 2010

Multitude Monday...

continuing my journey to 1000 gifts as a part of the Gratitude Community...

11...God's forgiveness for an early morning outburst about the same old stuff


12...neighbors willing to help

13...a warm shower

14...a walk with the little one on a crisp fall morning

15...older brothers "Twinkle Twinkle" serenade to baby brother before his nap

16...
17...

18...counters that are free of clutter (at least for a little while)



19...grandparents help on a long weekend with sick kids


20...nebulizer that helps little one breathe in the wee early morning hours

21...prayers lifted up in the wee early morning hours

22...a loving and supportive husband

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will GIVE THANKS to him in song."

Psalm 28:7

holy experience

5 comments:

fingerprints said...

Yes, grandparents are a great thing. My mom visited this weekend, but I wish we lived closer to get help like you have - especially as I'm the sick one this week.

I was looking through your blog. I came across Micaiah. How cool! We were actually thinking of naming our second daughter Micaiah. What middle name did you put with it? We ended up naming her Elisha, but we call her Eli all the time. :) My hubby's brother is Wesley, and we have several friends named Joshua. :) How neat.

You certainly seem active with all those boys! I have 3 girls and 1 3yo boy, but I'm so worn out all the time, it's really hard for me to get up and out other than the activities we're already involved in.

I saw you had hs posts, but I also saw you said Micaiah's 1st grade class - is it a co-op?

Have a blessed day!

JD
www.fingerprintsfromhishand.webs.com

Trish said...

Hello Jenna, I'm visiting you from ann's. I know about the incense rising with nebuliser mists in the wee hours by the bedside of little ones. My heart is stirred reading your gifts..praying that healing has arrived. Giving thanks with you for God's goodness at all hours.. and for warm showers on cold days too :-) God bless you..Trish

Marie @ Chocolate-Covered Chaos said...

Love your list! I just started last week, too. It's helping to keep me focused on gratitude during the week. Blessings to you today!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I feel your grateful mother's heart..I have three boys and there is nothing so special as raising them!

MommyTopics.com said...

Great list! It's amazing how much we all have to truly be thankful for when we take the time to notice and count. Wow! You gave me even more to be thankful for this morning.

Blessings
Rachymommy - MommyTopics.com