January 24, 2011

Multitude Monday #223-237...

"Open my lips, O Lord, and my mouth shall proclaim your praise."
Psalm 51:16

continuing my journey to 1000 gifts as part of the Gratitude Community...

223...hot chocolate with a friend as we share prayer requests

224...hearing her prayer for me and realizing how thankful I am for a friend that cares so deeply

225...snuggling with Joshua as we rest together on the couch


226...Eli's first self portrait



227...knowing that I serve a God that desires to bring healing to the brokenness all around me

228...a "husband" cleaned kitchen (after a house full of people) so I could enjoy the rest of the game

229...yes, the game in which the Steelers won ("Here We Go...Pittsburgh's going to the Superbowl"...ok I digress)

230...Eli's gift to Cameron on his first birthday...all his own idea


231...watching he and his Daddy get his "paci" all ready for Cameron


232...Micaiah dribbling the ball down the court

233...shooting foul shots after he drew the foul

234...a cat nap when all was quiet

235...kids arguing, yes I'm slowly learning that I should be thankful for this because it gives me the opportunity to teach them that God has made us all unique and we must love one another despite our differences

236...that God knows what the future holds and I don't have to worry

237...hearing God throughout the day as I pray the hours



2 comments:

Meg said...

Beautiful-- words, gifts, and self portraits.

Unknown said...

Coming here from Ann's. What a beautiful list and handsome boys. They become men so quickly (our 4 boys are now 18,17,14,&11). #236 - Knowing God holds the future - such comfort in those words. Blessings in Christ, Nancy