April 18, 2011

Multitude Monday #644-680 ...

"Let my mouth be full of your praise and your glory all the day long."
Psalm 71:8

I continue on my journey of living a life of thanks to the Lord...

644...bubbles on a warm sunny day
645...Pivotal Circumstances of Andy Stanley's Message on "Five Faith Catalysts"...wow...tears
646...birds singing early in the morning
647...a babies imitation
648...watching him strengthen his muscles in the moon shoes
649...his intensity
650...1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18...give thanks in ALL circumstances
651...a warm spring rain shower
652...Will learning to "throw" a ball
653...God's constant reminder to LOVE
654...my husbands wisdom/encouragement
655...ditching his bike in the woods and running to catch a view of the CSX train going under the bridge
656...early morning baseball with Josh and Eli
657...driving time with Micaiah
658...seeing how he loves his littlest brother
659...a pedicure for tired, hurting feet
660...an afternoon babysitter
661...grass in the yard...even if we had to buy it and even if it lasts only a little while!
662...reminder to stay near to him
663...dinner with my husband
664...the brightness of the colors after a warm spring rain
665...rainy walk with the boys
666...boys in rainboots
667...puddles splashing
668...water flying
669...flashlights
670...batteries (I appreciate these during a power outage)
671...reading books with a flashlight
672...a gas hot water heater
673...his excitement over the Easter story
674...our baptism service at church
675...rejoicing over lives changed and redeemed
676...an afternoon walk
677...time with my best friend to talk and pray
678...a full moon lighting up the clouds in the sky
679...rejoicing over the work of Nuru in Kuria, Kenya
680...a new week to press into Him

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful list! God is so good!

I have some free Easter / "He Is Risen" blog buttons if you would like one to display on your blog during Holy Week! They are on my blog and free to anyone who would like one. :-)

Celebrating His resurrection,
Melanie

Christina said...

Great list! There is so much to be thankful for with our children, I often only see the work involved and not the beauty in the chaos. Thanks for your list!

Anonymous said...

Came to your blog through the link on Ann's page. Saw your list and am wondering where you located the the "Five Faith Catalyst" messages....I only had the first 2 and cannot find the rest! Can you help me?

Karen

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Bubbles!!!! Did that ever bring back memories of long ago!!! I think that was one of my all time favorite things to do as a child. Doesn't take much to make a kid happy, does it? Loved your list today. Glad I stopped by to read it!

Tammy@Fear Not said...

Uh, is it good "etiquette" to tell you which gratitudes I liked most? :) I mean they're ALL good especially since they come from a thankful heart. But I couldn't resist, my favs are:

671...reading books with a flashlight
677...time with my best friend to talk and pray
678...a full moon lighting up the clouds in the sky

(And then I add my own, "Thanks for stopping by my place today.")

Marianne said...

What a wonderful list. So many things to be grateful for. I love how you even take time to remember even the littlest thing.
Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Karen...I just linked up to the message on the post. I watched it on tv but it looks like they combined a few of the parts and just have two messages on there. It would be in the 2nd part. Hope that helps!

Christina Berry said...

Reading books with a flashlight! I love it! This is a great list, and I just want to say I'm stopping by from Ann's place to say hello!

Leah said...

Loved your list! :)