October 10, 2011

Multitude Monday #1458 - #1490...

It has been one of those loooong weeks for a multitude of reasons...as I sat snuggled with a sick one on the couch watching Charlotte's Web, I was struck by the words to this song (embedded below) and the way God continues to use a multitude of ways to speak to me about His everyday gifts...



Counting His "ordinary miracles"...

1458...hearing his classmates yell his name and cheer when he comes into school late after a doctors appointment
1459...seeing him work with his Daddy





1460...a butterfly landing on my sleeve
1461...Eli's appreciation for it's beauty
1462...a dry, cool day to play outside
1463...basement ready and waiting for carpet
(ok, well maybe we need to find a spot for all of the stuff on the floor, but the floor is ready) almost exactly 2 months from this


1464...a nebulizer mask (no more plugging up the tube!)
1465...nebs that help wheezing
1466...prayer with him
1467...how Eli greets me in the morning with his bible in his hand and says "start at the beginning" as he hand me the book
1468...a midday walk
1469...watching Eli play hide and seek with his friend Ian
1470...help from a neighbor
1471...beautiful fall weather
1472...fresh air blowing through the window screens
1473...basement carpet
1474...watching the spider spin circles of his web as we stand on the porch late at night to allow the cold air to relieve his croup
1475...outdoor worship
1476...glow sticks flying through the air
1477...a few minutes to catch up with a mentor
1478...a set of stairs to keep him busy
1479...Topps Attax games between brothers

1480...dinner with friends
1481...watching my husband receive words of praise from multiple people during the evening
1482...how she giggled when I said "He's always that good!" and then her encouraging words that followed
1483...time with my husband after a long week
1484...geese in flight
1485...church bells chiming as I run past (a reminder to me that He is ever present and hears our prayers)
1486...Joshua's small group leader asking where he was today...and then his encouraging words that were timed so perfectly..."He is such a light...he is just so sweet."
1487...pizza at the playground
1488...my husband's diligent work to keep up the house


1489...these feet


1490...a basement that is usable again!







1 comments:

gretchen said...

stopping by from the community... I love your blog and can identify with much of it. Love the basement! I totally understand the wheezing... we live with it too. beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing your list! Blessings today ~ Gretchen