November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!

This is Wes. I'm hijacking Jenna's blog today for a special birthday post. When someone in our family has a birthday we typically tell them why we love them, and today is no exception. So without further ado, here are the reasons we love Mommy (in no particular order)!

Eli: She says I'm the best helper and the sweetest boy.

Micaiah: She takes us to school and fixes our food.

Will: She still lets me have a bottle.

Joshua: She's cute and she's cuddly.

Wes: We were absolutely made for each other. The longer that we are married, the more I respect you, admire you and desire to be by your side. Although we live in a beautiful whirlwind 364 1/2 days out of the year, I can't imagine it any other way. Happy birthday today. I hope you enjoy your "day off".

0 comments: