May 16, 2012

Multitude Monday #3071 - #3095...

"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."
Cynthia Ozick

Giving thanks with the Gratitude Community for His unending gifts...

...the way he smiles when he is with his Daddy...

...a fun night out with friends...good food, good conversation and even better laughter...

...not having to pay a babysitter for the fun night mentioned above...my dad took care of putting all of the boys down for bed...

...him with his communion cup...

...a neighborhood barbecue...

...Micaiah's heartfelt prayer for his uncle...

...how we all stood in a circle of prayer in the backyard...

...watching his baseball game in the pouring rain...

...that my mom was able to see one and half innings of him pitching before they called the game because of the rain...

..my husbands consistent progress and motivation with his Fit Challenge at work...

...this little guy and how he wants to be with you wherever you go...



...the basket of balls, helmets and swords overflowing behind the front door...

...library books lining the sunroom window sill...

...Joshua's excitement over a few of his old favorites...

...a running hat for a rainy day...

...big beautiful clouds in the sky...

...Micaiah's idea of planting me a garden for Mother's Day...and how he told me all of the information about each flower they planted...



...how Wes helped them by taking them to buy seeds and how they worked all afternoon preparing the ground, lining it with bricks, planting and watering...


...how my brother and I talked about the story of the Prodigal Son...

...my dad watching Micaiah warm up...


...watching his baseball game...








...God giving me eyes to see how my words were not those that were making souls stronger...

..."Joyful Joshua" and the way he lights up when I call him... 

...his Mother's Day poem..."You're so cool, you're not a fool.  You're making my dinner, you're a winner."


...another opportunity to share the story that God has written for me (I would appreciate your prayers please)...


  

0 comments: