August 21, 2012

Multitude Monday Reflections...


"In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.  And they were calling to one another:


“Holy, holy , holy is the Lord Almighty;
    the whole earth is full of his glory.”
Isaiah 6:1-3

I keep listening to the song "After All (Holy) by The David Crowder Band (and more recently rehearsed by The Digital Age) over and over again...letting the words soak in...

There was a time this week when I was in the car with all the boys and everyone was singing...the presence of God was so strong that it brought me to tears... 

Please take a moment to view the video below...the words to the song follow...





I can't comprehend your infinitely beautiful and perfect love
Oh I've dreamed dreams of majesty as brilliant as a billion stars
But they're never bright enough after all

You are Holy

Oh Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy

I will sing a song for you my God with everything I have in me

But it's never loud enough after all

You are Holy

Oh Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy

Heaven and earth are full, full of your glory, glory

My soul it overflows full of your glory, your glory
Oh blessed is he who reigns, full of your glory, your glory
My cup, it can't contain all of your glory, your glory
Hosanna we are found after all you are

Holy

Oh Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy

I can't comprehend

You're infinitely beautiful





video: if you received this post via email...please go to www.ouradventurewithboys.com to view the video

  

0 comments: