November 26, 2012

Multitude Monday #3557 - #3590...


 Jesus said to him, “Simon, I have something to tell you.”
“Oh? Tell me.”
 “Two men were in debt to a banker. One owed five hundred silver pieces, the other fifty. Neither of them could pay up, and so the banker canceled both debts. Which of the two would be more grateful?” 
 Simon answered, “I suppose the one who was forgiven the most.”
“That’s right,” said Jesus. Then turning to the woman, but speaking to Simon, he said, “Do you see this woman? I came to your home; you provided no water for my feet, but she rained tears on my feet and dried them with her hair. You gave me no greeting, but from the time I arrived she hasn’t quit kissing my feet. You provided nothing for freshening up, but she has soothed my feet with perfume. Impressive, isn’t it? She was forgiven many, many sins, and so she is very, very grateful. If the forgiveness is minimal, the gratitude is minimal.



Giving thanks with the Gratitude Community for His unending gifts...

...a breakfast date with Joshua...

My breakfast date...I had to cut his bagel up in pieces because he says "Mom I think I have another wiggly tooth!"


...friends playing trains together...

...tearful goodbyes...

...gifts that will long be remembered and change the lives of others...

...our flaming red Japenese Maple tree from the sunroom window... 


...a lunch date with Micaiah (he kept reminding me that I should call it "a special time with Mommy lunch") after spending some time with him at school...

...time to journal while I enjoy a cookie and hot chocolate...

...a game of battleship between brothers...what a joy to see him play a game...


...Joshua declaring..."Mom, I think I have another wiggly tooth!"... 

 ...worship in the car with the boys...

...time with Mae before she moved..."This is for you Jenna."...

"This is for you Jenna!".       #moving


...participating in one of our favorite Christmas traditions...packing boxes for Operation Christmas Child...
the boys participating in one of my favorite Christmas traditions...#operationchristmaschild, #christmas


...Eli's latest Lego creation...

Eli's Lego creation...


...packing for a Thanksgiving road trip...

...beautiful weather on Thanksgiving Day...

...cousins enjoying time together...





...Thanksgiving Day football and football funnies...



...seeing joy in his eyes...



...cousins around the breakfast table at Bubba Reen's...



...laughter...




...restful afternoon naps...

...dinner and dessert with my sister in law...

...catching up with a friend from grade school...

...driving through our first snow of the season...

Our first snow...

...a pile of boys...


...boys sharing/fighting over Grandma Ruby's noodles (she would be so pleased)...


...for Aunt Linda that keeps the tradition of Grandma's noodles alive...




...a trip to see the steam engine...









..."our hiding place" from the loud whistle and smoke...



...a family picture....


...visiting with family...

...a plate of my mom's thanksgiving leftovers...

...a morning run...

...Jesus Calling for Kids (November 25th)..."Never stop praying.  How is that even possible?  Try thanking Me for every blessing you encounter in your day.  When you're caught up in thanking Me, you won't have time for worrying or complaining...You will be training your mind to keep talking to Me...and that's what "never stop praying" is all about." 

  

0 comments: