August 26, 2013

Multitude Monday #4195 - #4205...

"Praise the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits..."   
Psalm 103:1,2

Today along with the Gratitude Community I list his gifts from this past week...

...hearing Will ask Eli..."Eli, did you sleep a dream?  I slept a dream."...

...Wes playing the guitar and singing Here's My Heart by David Crowder...

...meeting their teachers...

...seeing a friend from PT school who has a boy in Micaiah's class...

...fears relieved...


...neighborhood end of summer pool party...

...first soccer games of the season...

...worship and a word that heals my soul and reminds me that He is near to the brokenhearted...

 ...prayers from a sweet friend...

...Eli's birthday trip to Hershey Park...

#brothers #hersheypark



#hersheypark fun...

...daddy's turn...
Daddy's turn... #stormrunner, #hersheypark

...all three older boys on the Sooper Dooper Looper with Daddy...
Eli's waited all year to do this again... Happy 6th Birthday buddy! #sooperdooperlooper #hersheypark


 




0 comments: