December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving at Mom Mom's...

The trip to Western Maryland was a beautiful one this Thanksgiving. 
 We stopped to take a self timer picture at Sidling Hill...and I love it in all it's imperfections...
I always look forward to my mom's cooking and the boys look forward to her homemade chocolate pie.  She spent more time than usual on this pie to make it just right...I think the boys appreciated every minute she spent.  After one bite of pie Will declared "I love Thanksgiving!"


the last time we had chocolate pie with Mom Mom the boys went a little crazy with the whipped cream and this time was no different...at least we were prepared!





We got to visit with Aunt Shelley too.  She and Josh have always had such a sweet relationship...I love watching him when he's with her.  And Will let Mom Mom know just how much he loves her...


0 comments: