June 2, 2008

Questions...

Micaiah has been wrestling with a few things that just don't make sense to him...he's asking questions and seeking answers (most of which I don't have)...today as we were eating lunch he said...
"The story just starts with God...I wonder how He came to life? Did he just magically create himself?" And then he said..."we all do bad things sometimes...even you and Daddy"...I agreed with him wholeheartedly and we had a little discussion on why God sent Jesus to die for our sins and he asked..."why didn't he die a hundred times to take all of our sins away?"
After our deep conversation over lunch the boys took an afternoon ride in the wagon...Eli loved the ride but was mad when I stopped to take the picture...and Joshua wanted to bring his shark, snake and lizard along for the ride...
I am thankful for days like these when God gives me eyes to see the "heart" of the boys...Micaiah's questions today remind me of a little girl that started this same way...just asking questions of her mother...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: