February 13, 2012

Multitude Monday #1857 - #1877...

Joining with the Gratitude Community and giving thanks for his endless gifts...

February 6th...3 gifts found outside
...Will using the chalk holder as a microphone while he sings



...the contrast of frost covering the ground and the bright sun shining down...how everything shimmers
...the bright round moon while we look for stars in the dark


February 7th...
...a sweet text from my husband
...running in the field with Eli and Will
...sundae treats after homework


February 8th...
...a morning to stay in my jammies while he ran them to school
...snow gently falling outside
...worshipping to Kari Jobe while making dinner




February 9th...3 gifts that were surprises-unexpected grace!
...making Valentines with him
...a morning to share and pray with a special friend
...my husband pulling me close to look in my eyes and speak words of affirmation


February 10th...3 times you heard laughter today
...tickle fest with Eli
...Wes and Will in this video


...Micaiah's stuffed animal attack on Will that resulted in much laughter and "more please"


February 11th...3 gifts found in working
...sifting through a year worth of memories while working on a photo book
...snowflakes falling as I ran
...an incredible phone conversation with a friend as I cleaned up the kitchen


February 12th...3 hard eucharisteos
...change that causes pain...may I trust He is in this too!
....disobedience in my life...may I plant His word in my heart!
...temper tantrums from the one that's not quite 2...may I draw close to Christ!



1 comments:

Erin said...

Great list! I too am blessed with boys!