February 19, 2012

Multitude Monday #1878 - #1910...

"Trust is a bridge built with the planks of thanks."
Ann Voskamp

Yes, yes, I agree...when I was in a dark place doubting God's existence...
the Lord challenged me to open my eyes so that I could see His goodness...as I took the first steps in obedience...I had no idea how He would transform my life in the process...the bridge that I felt like had fallen after Kelsey's death was being rebuilt by giving Him thanks...

So I continue to join with the Gratitude Community and give thanks for his endless gifts because He continues to transform my life/shift my perspective in the process...


1878...my husband coming in the door from work

1879...a little one saying "Mommy, Mommy"

1880...the warm sun shining

1881...family that reminds me of the love of God

1882...hearing Make the Most of Me by Marie Miller and thinking on these lines...
"
I can feel your mystery moving in my hands and feet
Leading me through disbelief, finding strength when I feel weak.
You make the most of me. You make the most of me."

1883...making chicken taquitos with my "best helper"

1884...a neighbors help with carpool in the pouring rain

1885...His gentle reminder that He is in control

1886...watching Will play "hide and seek"

1887...a good report from his educational psychologist

1888...last minute errands to get them fun things for the weekend

1889...a long drive with a close friend

1890...a sea of women worshiping their Creator

1891...Ann V. hugging me long and saying that she has been praying for me and my seminar

1892...excitement over sharing the story that God has written for me

1893...prayer, prayer and more prayer

1894...hearing the same scripture prayed over me by different people and knowing God was speaking to my heart

1895...remembering how strongly I held onto the promise of 2 Timothy 2:13
during the dark days of distrust

1896...women weeping

1897...strongholds broken

1898...Compassion sponsorship forms turned in one after another...kids lives will be changed!

1899...a scripture written on a hand as a reminder that "our anguish is meant to lead to a birth"

1900...picture messages from home showing boys making memories with their Daddy

1901...meeting a dear sister in Christ that reminds me we are all kindred spirits when we have Him in common

1902...staying up way too late

1903...suitcases packed

1904...hard eucharisteo...hearing stories of brokenness

1905...God reminding me to trust in this promise...
"He has made everything beautiful in its time."

1906...
baggage left behind (the kind He wants us to leave behind)

1907...authentic conversation on the way home

1908...Will screaming "Mommy, Mommy...Yeah!" over and over again when I walked in the door as he ran around the house

1909...the way Micaiah leaned into me for a hug

1910...my husband that not only cared for the 4 boys while I was away but made it so fun that when I asked Joshua his favorite part of the weekend...he replied "Everything!"



3 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad it sounds like you had a wonderful time away, and your boys did great! That's "thanks" indeed! :)

leigh said...

hey jenna, I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your seminar this weekend. thanks for being so honest and vulnerable, and putting some flesh on the idea of eucharisteo. I really loved it. leigh

Unknown said...

Thank you for your sweet words Leigh...they really are a treasure!