September 4, 2012

Multitude Monday #3368 - #3382...

"Give me faith to trust what you say That you're good and your love is great."
"Give Me Faith" by Elevation Worship
                                     

Giving thanks with the Gratitude Community for His unending gifts because they "give me faith to trust what He says"...


...celebrating his 5th birthday...

...a familiar speech therapist...

...God's confirmation of decisions made...

...an afternoon at the park with friends...

...the stream filled with boys excited about God's creation...

...the words from this song..."Give Me Faith"...
"I may be weak, but your Spirit's strong in me.  My flesh may fail, my God you never will."

...a coach that encourages and praises a job well done...



...this curly headed boy...



...a couple of weeks of home schooling under our belts...

...Rio...Josh's new best friend...

upload


...his first riding lesson...

upload


...that I had 3 lollipops and an old bag of gummy bunnies in the bottom of my purse to stop/keep Will from screaming (and scaring Rio) during Josh's riding lesson...

...his brother's encouraging words...

...conversations that bring healing and clarification...

...how he was just as excited as me to watch the neighbors little one for a few hours (disclaimer for family members reading this:  Don't worry...I thoroughly enjoyed the time we had with him but I was just as happy to return him to his Mommy)

Micaiah and his buddy Lucas...






  

0 comments: