September 24, 2012

Multitude Monday #3408 - #3434...

"Thank God for the past and you can trust Him for the future.  Trust is a bridge from past to future built with planks of thanks."
Ann Voskamp


Giving thanks with the Gratitude Community for His unending gifts...

...my helpers... 

My helpers...


...witnessing the morning sunrise...a beautiful collage of colors...
Sunrise on my morning run...


...a life well lived (Kat...a friend that sang on the worship team with Wes for years lost her battle with Stage 4 Lung Cancer and left this earth to run to the arms of Jesus...as her husband and three little ones continue on)

...how Kat's death brought back the same feelings of distrust from 8 years ago and how quickly the Lord reminded me that "trust is built with planks of thanks."

...a morning run...

Morning run...

...a group of birds singing a beautiful chorus...

...an afternoon enjoying the theatre with Josh and Eli...Josh posing with the "silly" pirate from How I Became a Pirate...

Josh with the silly pirate from the play at Pumpkin Theater this afternoon...

...catching up with a friend that has moved away...

...safety for a friend and her baby in a car accident...

...small group girls that meet me on my side of town...

...an afternoon walk...

upload


...pumpkins and acorns and all things fall...

...finding him asleep in the sun room with pages of the book Venomous Animals all around him... 

Afternoon nap...

...the smell of fall in the air...

...singing these words and sensing the Spirit prompting me to believe them...

And as He stands in victory
Sins curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From a life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny

No power of hell, no scheme of man
Could ever pluck me from His hand
Til He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I stand


...Wes' pursuing love...

...a rainy evening dance party with our favorite drummer...



...another Orioles win!...

...all the boys in their Orioles shirts...


 ...taking pictures with my SLR after weeks of taking iPhone pictures (for convenience sake)...

...how one picture can capture each child's personalities...


...how Will says..."I go give a kiss to Daddy."  and he crawls up into his lap and kisses him...

...Mom Mom and two of her boys...

upload


...God continuing to teach me about His love for me...may I allow it to change me...

...an afternoon and evening with my husband...

...morning worship while I watch Eli treasure having his Daddy all to himself...

...Trader Joe's Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Cake Mix...



  

1 comments:

Kschrage said...

Thanks for sharing! Loved the photo of your son asleep with those pages around him. :)