January 7, 2013

Multitude Monday #3655 - #3700.....

“I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.”

G. K. Chesterton



These last few weeks my gratitude list continued but my Multitude Monday posts did not so here is a recap with lots of links because I've posted most of the pictures already...to God be the glory...

...time with a friend discussing the creative process...

...the ideas the Lord has given me after our time together...

...sled riding as the snow falls...



...Will catching snowflakes...




...my husbands music in the early morning

Morning music...


and before bed...

upload


...seeing my grandmother and her warm smile...

...Joshua's question and the conversation that followed "In God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen it says 'Saves us all from Satans power'...Does Satan really have power?"...

...Prayer night for a friend donating a kidney...

...DQ night in honor of Kelsey...  

...conversation with my aunt Shell...

...Micaiah playing drums with Wes at his school Christmas Chapel... 

...seeing Les Mis with my husband...what an incredible story of redemption!

...staying awake for the whole movie...in the past the movie theatre has offered a nice dark, expensive place for a nap but not this time...

...a clean house...

...Joshua's creativity and his 12 Days of Christmas song...

...I Heart Faces December Photo Challenge that I had the joy of participating in...

...Joshua's heart for others shining through once again...

...Vicki's call thanking me for encouraging her to document her life with pictures...

...games of Skip Bo with Micaiah that remind me of wonderful memories of playing the same game with my grandmother...

Fun with Micaiah...I used to play this with my grandmother #skipbo
 

...Will singing "Go Tell It on the Mountain"...

...an afternoon with a friend...

 ...cooking dinner while my dad plays kickball with the boys in the backyard...

...my dad's "fun with Poppy ticket" included in the boys Christmas gifts... 

...breakfast and tea with housechurch girls...

...having my husband off work during Christmas and New Years!...

 ...his hands folded in prayer...

...Will's dinnertime prayer...  

...bathtime with Eli and Will... 


  

...cooking dinner as Will plays with his trains on the kitchen floor...hearing him say "Henry is taking people to church."...

...an evening catching up with friends from college...and the reality that with friends it doesn't matter how much time has passed...you just start up where you left off...

...pain and brokenness that make you hunger even more for God's wonderful redemption...

... Christmas highlights...

...a late night text from a friend that moved away over 8 years ago...she tells me she has been drawing closer to God in the past few months and thanks me for being a friend that loves Jesus...  

...our annual New Years Day hike...








...Master Kitz and that enabled Joshua to "paint" this  rendition of "Sunflowers" by Van Gogh...

Joshua's version of "Sunflowers" by Vincent Van Gogh...thanks to master Kitz! #masterkitz, #sunflowers  

   ...catching a glimpse of this sunset...

Re-entry day almost over...#sunset

...haircuts for the boys... 

It's that time again...thank God for Ms. Chrissy!  

    
...resting in waiting on God to show us the next step...


...how the waiting has allowed some that are slower to process to move from anxiety to excitement...

...fresh clean pages of a new journal...

...reading through One Word by a friend of ours...

...allowing God to speak to my heart on what my word will be for the year...{be} Present..."wherever you are--be all there" a quote by martyred missionary Jim Elliot that will be a reminder for this year...

...hearing his bedtime prayers..

...reading this in Luke 10:23..."Blessed are the eyes that see..."

...a morning discussion with Wes regarding prayer...

...Acts 27:25 "I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me." 


  

1 comments:

kelli woodford said...

oh, my favorite pics are the one in the bathtub (so cute!) and the walk outside. lovely.
and cheers on your one word for 2013 -- i chose the very. same. word! (what are the chances, right?!)
blessings to you and yours!