April 25, 2008

"Well, It's a valuable appendage!"

For all of you that are still having fun with my injury, not to mention any names (Susan)...here are some pictures. Be thankful I changed them to black and white...it spares you the bruising! So here you are Susan...

See there has always been a joke in the family that my Dad and I have french fry toes...in fact we have a little song we sing (don't worry I'll spare you) that the kids have grown to love. Susan swears that it was going to happen sooner or later since they stick out there so far. You know... if she wasn't like a sister to me I'd probably hurt her!

If this blog is seriously about finding the sacred in the everyday...mmmm let me see...
-this has definitely slowed me down
- I took my first nap in many months yesterday because I couldn't do anything else
-I will no longer take my "pinky toe" for granted...trust me Kramer knew what he was talking about...it is a very valuable appendage.
-I will still beat Wes in our "best body on the beach" contest!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: