April 26, 2008

Bridal Wreath and Baseball?

I'm trying to nurse a broken toe, so the sun room has become my hideout. It's perfect...I can see Micaiah and Joshua play in the backyard while Eli exercises all over the floor. Plus everything is in bloom so it's beautiful. Today I noticed Micaiah pulling the flowers off of our Bridal Wreath...when I asked him what he was doing he said "I'm just checking to see how it flies to see if I can use it to lime the field." When he realized that it would work we agreed to one more branch...but of course that wasn't enough. Thankfully, I was on the phone with my mom who said "Why don't you give him an alternative, what else could he use...how about flour?"

And so it began...all around home plate and all the way to first base.

Micaiah and Joshua took turns batting (pretend of course because they have no pitcher until Daddy gets home now) and running the bases on the newly limed field.

"Going, going...gone!" Right through the shed window! Micaiah was devastated but has recovered...all baseball players break a window at some point right?

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: