March 29, 2014

Week 13:52 {Woody the Sherrif}...

Recently, Will has been fascinated with all things Toy Story.  The other day we found most of the "Woody" costume that we bought on clearance 6 years ago.  Will had a blast getting dressed up and reenacting different parts of the movie.  

 I stayed back and snapped pictures while he played in the yard on a beautiful almost spring-like day. 

























As I followed Will around snapping pictures I couldn't help but think of the older boys in this same costume.  I did some digging and found these gems...













I came across this quote from "Woody" in Toy Story 2 and it sums this post up perfectly...

“I can't stop Andy from growing up. 

But I wouldn't miss it for the world.”

 

 

click here to view previous weeks of Project 52

0 comments: