November 22, 2010

Multitude Monday...

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy Name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits."
Psalm 103:1-2

I continue my way to 1000 gifts as a part of The Gratitude Community
today I give thanks for...

78...watching him interact with his friends


79...watching him gather "flowers"

80...then give them to me!

81...that he has learned to tie his shoes

82...for his curls

83...staying at the park until the moon was high in the sky

84...that our friends blood infection is gone!

85...seeing Jerry Seinfeld doing stand-up

86...the video below from our visit with Santa


87...watching them play football in a wide open field


88...the kids handing in their Operation Christmas Child boxes


89...tasks checked off the to do list that had gone by the way side for weeks


90...late night talk with a friend




holy experience

0 comments: