November 29, 2010

Multitude Monday...


"Hallelujah! How good it is to sing praises to our God! How pleasant it is to honor him with praise!"
Psalm 147:1

I continue my way to 1000 gifts as a part of The Gratitude Community
today I give thanks for...

91...Daddy snapping pictures...they may remember that I was there too!


92...catching brothers loving on one another...

93...seeing our first snow of the season while riding the steam engine...

94..."Santa was on the steam engine!!!" Joshua (can you see his excitement in this picture?)

95...cousins so happy to be together...

96...a glimpse of Him outside the train window (look closely underneath the smoke at the front of the steam engine)...


97...deep conversation with him on the way to Thanksgiving dinner...

98...that he cares enough to help me get to the root of the issue that I couldn't identify for over a week...

99...and prays with me to release the fears...because "God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and a sound mind." 2 Tim 1:7

100...watching these two interact...what a joy to see the love Micaiah pours out on him and the excitement that Will gives in return!

101...the season of advent...

102...anticipation...


holy experience

1 comments:

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

Watching my boys love on eachother always delight me too!!!

~a fellow mother of boys! :)