November 3, 2010

You Decide...

"Is he bigger than your other boys at this age?"

"Who does he look like?"

We are asked these questions on a daily basis so I thought it may be fun for everyone to have a glimpse at each of the boys at 7 months (yes, Will is 7 months today) and let you decide...

Micaiah at 7 months...

Joshua at 7 months...love that little sweet potato nose...

Will today...



Eli at 7 months...definitely the wildest hair at this age



I love receiving comments via private email (which is how most of you respond to my blog posts) but if you can leave a comment here and tell me what you think...you do not need a google account...just click on comments...write your comment...complete the word verification and then click on name/url and fill in your name then click submit...I will approve the comment and then it will post. Thanks for your feedback!

3 comments:

Micaiah said...

He looks like me!

Joshua said...

He looks the most like me!

Anonymous said...

I think a combination of Eli and Micaiah. But all I can say is that he is one very handsome boy!!!!